3D Fly Mod 1.11.2 adds a 3D fly system to your Minecraft.
There are two keybindings for the Mod. By default H opens the settings menu for the Mod and B enables the fly system. With the settings menu you can adjust the following settings:
- Mouse control: Enables or disables the mouse control feature. It is responsible for the 3D fly.
- Fly up/down blocks: Defines how fast you will fly upwards/downwards when using the upwards fly key (jump key) or the downwards fly key (sneak key).
- Fly speed multiplier: Defines how fast the fly speed will be when using the sprint key while flying.
- Run speed multiplier: Defines how fast you will run when you are using the sprint key.
You can also adjust the settings by editing the flymod.json in your Liteloader config directory.
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2