A Block of Charcoal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 mod is quite simple, it’s a mod made designed with one purpose, to bring into the game a single type of block: The charcoal block. In Minecraft, the player can craft many kinds of blocks to use in multiple ways. From the basic construction blocks with different details meant for decoration like bricks, wooden planks, to complicated blocks that help the player survive like pistons, Redstone,… all are necessary.
Even with such freedom, how come we can turn nature coal into a block of coal, but you can’t do that with charcoal? Then A block of Charcoal was programmed to solve that. This Mod allows you to craft block of charcoal from 9 nature charcoal just like the block of coal. And their functions are similar as well, The player can use the block of charcoal in construction or for smelting. A block of Charcoal required Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
How to Install A Block of Charcoal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, A Block of Charcoal.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for A Block of Charcoal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
A Block of Charcoal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.