A Swamp’s Curse Mod 1.14.4 (Deadly Witch and Her Curses)
A Swamp’s Curse Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called A Swamp’s Curse.
A Swamp’s Curse is a pretty good mod for Minecraft. It is about a witch and her curse.
She used to be a Villager but was unlucky so she was struck by lightning. A few years after becoming the Witch, she joined the Illagers and participated in their raids. The magic of the swampy land failed her spell and it returned to curse her. It turned her into an ugly, scary creature.
She will occasionally appear at night in the marshes. She will attack players and villagers. In addition to throwing a Potion like a regular Witch, she will also summon Ghoul to attack her target. These ghouls will bite their curses when they bite. To solve the curse, you will need to defeat this witch.
However, she is immune to normal attacks. You will need to enhance your weapon with Smite in order to kill her.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install A Swamp’s Curse Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, A-Swamp’s-Curse-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for A Swamp’s Curse Mod 1.14.4
A Swamp’s Curse Mod 1.14.4 (Deadly Witch and Her Curses) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.