AccessTweaks is a small client-only mod which lets users change various settings, intended to improve the game’s accessibility.
Currently there are four modules:
- Particles – individually define which particles are or aren’t shown
- Nether portals – the option to turn off the visual effects of standing inside a nether portal
- Max brightness – option to force each dimension to display at full brightness
- Sounds and subtitles – individual settings for different categories of sound (like hostile mobs, passive mobs, sounds created by your own player, and more):
- Specify whether the sound plays out loud, displays a subtitle, both, or neither
- Set a custom hex colour of the subtitle if it’s displayed
All of the modules are optional and configurable – the default settings leave everything as vanilla.
AccessTweaks Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|AccessTweaks 2.1 for 1.11.2||Release||1.11.2||Feb 24, 2017|
|AccessTweaks 2.0 for 1.11||Release||1.11.2||Feb 2, 2017|
|AccessTweaks for 1.10||Release||1.10.2||Jan 11, 2017|
|AccessTweaks for 1.11||Release||1.11.2||Jan 10, 2017|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net