Acid Shaders for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Acid Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a special shaders pack. Unlike other shaders, it does not have any new shading, lighting or coloring effect except for a very cool one – illusion of distorted images.
Acid Shader Pack recreates the extraordinary effect of a substance that the Internet called “acid.” Once installed this mod, players will experience once-of-a-kind visual effect: objects on the horizon will be distorted, twisted into dancing figures. As this mod drastically changing the visual of the game, so it can cause significant disturbance for players. Therefore, players need to be discrete before installing this mod!
Before using the Acid shaders, you must have Optifine HD installed (for Minecraft 1.8.0 and below)
How to Install Acid Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Optifine HD, Acid-Shader.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the Optifine HD into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
- Quit Minecraft and go to .minecraft folder again.
- Put Continuum Shaders file you have downloaded into “shaderpacks” folder.
- Run Minecraft again > Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Choose Shaders.
Download links for Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for All versions
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
Acid Shaders for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.