ActuallyComputers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
ActuallyComputers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds the ability to get and set specified values at ActuallyAdditions machines from a OpenComputers program. It’s a simple mod that doesn’t add blocks or item, you only need a adapter block besides the ActuallyAdditions machine. You can read and write the redstone state, read the fluid related stuff and read and write some variables for special tile entities. Only Actually Additions TileEntities can be manipulated.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, OpenComputers Mod and Actually Additions Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ActuallyComputers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
ActuallyComputers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.