Welcome to Additional Banners Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2! Decorations in Minecraft play a very important role; it contributes to the aesthetics of the game, to satisfy those players who love the building aspect of the game. Banner is one of the decorative features in the game; they can be used as flags for marking territories, to establish sovereignty or simply for decoration. But the number of available banners seems a bit less and not enough to creative players.
Additional Banners Mod adds in the game a lot of new banners, available with different logos, letters, and colors.
A number of banners are huge, allows players to unleash their creativity fully. You can write names, or even write a paragraph on the banner
If you loves the design and decorating, then download this mod now and show us what you’ve got!
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Additional Banners Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer and Additional Banners Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Additional Banners Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.9.4 & 1.10.2
Additional Banners Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.