Additional Banners Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds more banner patterns to Minecraft. This mod includes over 25 new banner patterns. Each pattern can be applied by putting a banner in a crafting grid along side the item or block in the item frame above. Each pattern can be dyed in any of the 16 minecraft colors, just like the vanilla ones.
These are some extra screenshots of the new patters.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Additional Banners Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2