Additional Bars Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Additonal Bars.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Additonal Bars is one of them.
Additonal Bars does not add to Minecraft something so sublime. It only adds to Minecraft some new types of “Bars”.
Instead of just regular Iron Bars, Additonal Bars will add Minecraft Wooden Bars and Golden Bars. In addition, you can also combine 2 bars of the same type together to create Crossed Bars.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Additional Bars Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Additional-Bars-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Additional Bars Mod 1.15.2
Additional Bars Mod 1.15.2 (Wooden and Golden Bars and To Go Along With Iron Bars) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.