Advanced Capes Mod allows players to have custom capes that you can change inside the game.
See also: Minecraft Capes Mod
Change URL Gui on fast graphics
Change URL Gui on fancy graphics
When you have this mod installed you can either change the cape URL in your config, or you can go into your world and press C (By default).
If you press C something like this will pop up:
In this window you can simply put the url of the cape you desire. (URL must begin with either https://minecraftmodz.com/wp-content/plugins/tm-wordpress-redirection/l.php?url=http%3A%2F%2F%2Bor&id=3434 https:// and must end with .png)
If you are done typing or pasting the URL for your desired cape you can simply press “Set URL” and your cape will be updated.
Skins work the same way except that you need to press the V button (By default).
How to make a cape:
- Download template here.
- Edit template with paint (Or any image editing software).
- Upload cape to website that supports .png URL’s (https://minecraftmodz.com/wp-content/plugins/tm-wordpress-redirection/l.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%253C%252Fstrong&id=3434> recommended)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|AdvancedCapes-6.0.1||Beta||1.11||Dec 13, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-6.0||Release||1.11||Dec 12, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-5.0||Beta||1.10.2||Jul 23, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-4.0||Beta||1.9.4||Jun 1, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-2.6||Release||1.8.8||Mar 6, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-3.0||Release||1.8.9||Mar 5, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-1.5||Release||1.7.10||Mar 5, 2016|
|AdvancedCapes-2.4||Release||1.8.8||Dec 31, 2015|
|AdvancedCapes-1.4||Release||1.7.10||Sep 7, 2015|
|AdvancedCapes-2.3||Release||1.8||Jun 12, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net