Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game a special block whose function is to vent out smoke just like a chimney. Players can connect the chimney block to any fire-using blocks (including furnace blocks from other mods) or just put in on a Fire Block (fire on a nether rack). The chimney block is ideal for construction and decorating houses.
Minecraft is a game that inspires openness and creativity, allowing players to utilize many types of blocks to build large structures of different themes. Such feature has been around since the first version of Minecraft, in which the renowned survival elements were absent until later patches.
There are countless of blocks that can be used for construction, but there is one problem that causes a significant headache for builders in Minecraft, as the game has no blocks that can produce lots of smoke. Fire blocks can only produce little smoke and can’t be used as a real chimney. Many have to result to using white-colored blocks like Spider Web or White Wool to act as smoke. Advanced Chimneys gives our builders actual chimneys blocks made from all kind of materials to use in decoration and constructions.
Advanced Chimneys requires Forge Mod Loader, Forge Endertech and Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Forge Endertech, and Advanced-Chimneys.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2