Advanced Finders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a series of new compasses. These compasses are different from the default ones, which are only capable of pointing to the player’s spawn. Advanced Finders‘s compasses can provide much information to the players, and if combine properly, the mod can give the player a significant advantage, making resource gathering to be as easy as ever.
Survival is the main attraction of Minecraft. To be fair, Minecraft becomes well-known to the world, all thanks to its survival aspect. However, most players face problems when trying to gather rare minerals, as there is literately no item to support players in minerals gathering.
With Advanced Finders, players will have to worry no more, for the used-to-be-useless compass can now pinpoint the location of all kind of ores, even deep within the ground, not just pointing to the spawn like before! The current version of Advanced Finders features 3 compasses made from 3 different materials, and they can search for several different Ores.
Advanced Finders requires Forge Mod Loader, Forge Ender Tech and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Advanced Finders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Advanced-Finders.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Advanced Finders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2