Advanced Fishing Mod 1.12.2 (Fishing in lava)
Advanced Fishing Mod. Fishing is a feature that appear from the early versions of MInecraft, but it was unpopular. Even after Mojang has updated with some new fish and reward for fishing, it still not get much attention from players. NightKosh’s Advanced Fishing is a mod that aim to improve the reward as well as increase the variety of fishing.
The mod added 43 new fish types to Minecraft. Depending on their species, they can only be found in different Biomes or Dimensions. Many fish can also be craft into items.
The mod also added a new fishing rod – Blazing Fishing Pole that allows players to fishing in lava. Blazing Fishing Pole can not be craft but can only be found in Nether Fortress or in lava. You must find the Blazing Fishing Pole first in order to fishing in lava.
New potion is also added to Minecraft: Luck Potion. Luck Potion will gives player Luck stat, increase your chance of getting fishes.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Advanced Fishing 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Advanced Fishing.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Advanced Fishing Mod 1.12.2
Advanced Fishing Mod 1.12.2 (Fishing in lava) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.