Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a Minecraft mod designed to add random or player specified planets to the game. These planets each have unique properties such as Atmosphere Density, Distance from the sun, Atmosphere composition, Average Temperature, and size. Players can build rockets out of blocks to travel to these other worlds.
Mine and explore planets and moons within solar systems and travel to them via your own custom built rockets rockets and warp ships. Build space stations and look down on any planet from above. Build custom rockets where your choices of parts matter. (most decorative block mods supported. Multipart is currently not supported).
- Modular rockets.
- Planetary research (currently being redesigned).
- Asteroid mining missions.
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks).
- Satellites (Data Sats.).
- Space Stations.
- Multiple solar systems.
- XML planet specification.
- Custom recipes via XML.
Shuttle Pre Launch
Rocket Pre Launch
One Small Step for a man
Getting to space
Warp and oxygen
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LibVulpes.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2