Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft creates an entire universe with planets and star systems for players to explore.
Advanced Rocketry mod creates an entire universe with planets and star systems for players to explore.
Players can build their own space stations to gaze upon the beautiful planets in the deep space. To build space crafts, players must pay close attention to every detail, as each component has its own purpose and function.
Currently usable features:
- Space rockets.
- Meteor extraction missions
- Space stations
- Solar systems
The mod is still being upgraded with newer features, so remember to update the mod frequently to get the latest contents!
You can download the latest version of the Advanced Rocketry Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Advanced-Rocketry.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)