Adventure Tools Mod 1.12.2 (Tools, supporting items when exploring for Minecraft)
Adventure Tools Mod 1.12.2. Are you a Minecraft player that fancy exploring and adventuring? But do you feel that the “discovery” part of Minecraft is “too dangerous” to do it? Adventure Tools provides you with tools and items to assist you in the process of discovering new lands and caves. With Adventure Tools, your “Death” rate during your journey to explore dangerous caves will be greatly reduced, making it easier for beginners to explore the Minecraft world.
- Escape rope: Use to teleport immediately to the door of the cave you are in. You need to have the Escape Wire before stepping into the cave (It will not work if you get lost in the cave and then craft it). There is a small delay to prevent players from using this item to teleport. This function can be changed in Config.
- Ender Lantern: A magical candle allows you to spot Ores near you when you own it in your inventory. Ender Lantern’s influence can be customized while playing from the Client side, not customized from the Server side. This function is programmed so as to allow players to change their range to match their computer.
- Mining Helmet: Creates light on the side of the player watching. You can turn it on and off by Shift- Right Click while holding the item in your hand.
- Explorer Hat: The equipment has a decorative effect that can be colored, stronger than Leather Armor.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Adventure Tools 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Adventure-Tools-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Adventure Tools Mod 1.12.2
Adventure Tools Mod 1.12.2 (Tools, supporting items when exploring for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.