Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Path to Paradise)
Aether Legacy Mod aims to take the content of the mod, already outdated, Aether I, to the current version of the game. With this mod, you are able to see how much the ether has grown from then to now.
In order to access the dimension of the Aether, you need to create a portal of 4 × 5 blocks of glowstone and emtying a bucket of water in the portal. That is, the same as to create a portal to the Nether, but changing the obsidian by glowstone, and the lighter by a bucket of water. This new version supports multiplayer!
How to play:
- For all still new to the experience of the Aether (be it Aether I/Aether II) to get to the Aether you must make a 4×5 portal frame (yes, it is limited to 4×5) using Glowstone. From there a water bucket is needed to get the portal going and from there you are ready to head to the Aether.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Path to Paradise) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.