Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will take you to a hidden sky-high world within the clouds that is guarding a mysterious legacy.
Before reviewing the mod, I want to talk a bit about the latest Aether version – Aether 2 – Genesis of the Void. It is an excellent version with deep gameplay and contents, but many players still long for the first release, which supports have been discontinued in later Minecraft version). That’s why 115kino had remodeled the first Aether mod so that it can run on Minecraft 1.10.
You need a portal to begin the adventure at Aether. The portal is similar to Nether Portal but it uses Glowstone instead. Once complete, use a water bucket to activate the portal and you are good to go!
As a remade version of the original Aether mod, the content of Aether Legacy is not too different from its predecessor. Below are a few in-game footages for your reference:
You can download the latest version of the Aether Legacy Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Aether-Legacy.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Aether Legacy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2