Age of Exile Mod 1.16.1 (Diablo-like Gear Progression System)
Age of Exile Mod 1.16.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Age of Exile.
Age of Exile is a mod inspired by 2 famous games, Diablo and Path of Exile. It will add a new “progression” system to Minecraft. Instead of the vanilla system that is an item that goes from Wood to Diamond / Netherite, Age of Exile’s system is a level system. The more monsters you kill, the higher your character will level up. As monsters get stronger, they will also drop items with many interesting stats.
Currently, Age of Exile will have the following features:
- The map system is similar to Diablo with random stats, rare items, sockets, and so on.
- Level system for both players and monsters (the further away the spawn, the stronger the monster).
- The system of stats types like crit, lifesteal, dodge, elemental damage, and so on.
- Magic system (currently there are more than 20 different spells).
- Et cetera.
To experience Age of Exile in the best way, I recommend you to install other mods like JEI (Just Enough Items) and 2 mods created to go with Age of Exile that is “Balance of Exile” and “Daylight Mobs”.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Library of Exile
- Curios API
- Cardinal Components
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Age of Exile Mod 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
Age of Exile Mod 1.16.1 (Diablo-like Gear Progression System) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.