Agnostos Mod 1.14.4 (Miscellaneous Stuffs)
Agnostos Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Agnostos.
Agnostos is a mod that will add to Minecraft many different things (miscellaneous).
First, Agnostos adds the new Minecraft 3 Totem:
- Totem of Returning: A one time teleport to a location a player has bound to the totem
- Totem of Shielding: Absorbs all incoming damage and redirects it to the totem’s durability
- Totem of Holding: On death players keep their inventory and loose the totem instead
- Totem Slot: A safe place for your totems to sit out of your inventory while still allowing their functionality
Next, Agnostos added to Minecraft a new biome called Enchanted Forest Biome. There, you will find a new type of tree – Elgrove Tree. Grass and sky are also different green. Enchanted Forest is not a safe Biome. Monsters will constantly appear here even when it’s morning.
Agnostos also added Minecraft some new blocks that you can use in building.
Finally, Agnostos will add Minecraft some new features:
- Snow layers can be reduced by right clicking with a shovel
- Colored wool can be crafted from any color wool
- Any type of stone can be used to craft stone tools
- Chickens shed feathers
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Agnostos Mod 1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4
Agnostos Mod 1.14.4 (Miscellaneous Stuffs) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.