Air Support Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game supply drops that players can order during emergency situations. The supply drops provide players with specialized items such as food or healing items so that they can hold out and survive until reaching the base.
Imagine that you are exploring a faraway land and there is no way to get back to the base to gather more supply. Meanwhile, your character is technically very close to the verge of death. So what would you do? If I were you, I would use Air Support mod to order supply drops to hold out until I can get back to the base.
To order supply drops, first you need a circuit board:
There are three types of supply drop:
- Player-specified supply drops:
(this drop contains any item specified in the config file)
- Food supply drops:
(this drops spawns a mob that is specified in the config file)
- Medic supply drops
(This drop contains Golden Apples and Enchanted Golden Apples. They will turn into med kit if the mod Rough Mobs is installed)
You can download the latest version of the Air Support Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Air Support Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Air-Support.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Air Support Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)