Alex’s Mobs Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a mod that will add a lot of new creatures to Minecraft. The mod’s creatures can be based on actual creatures or can be purely imaginary creatures. However, they all have the same purpose, which is to make the Minecraft world more interesting and lively.
In addition to making the ecosystem of Minecraft more interesting, many creatures also come with their own special items.
You can read details about these creatures in the mod’s dictionary (you will be given a book at the start of the game, you can also craft it). This dictionary will tell you everything you need to know about an organism such as their characteristics or where they usually appear.
Currently, the mod adds to Minecraft the following items:
• Grizzly Bear
• Bone Serpent
• Crimson Mosquito
• Hammerhead Shark
• Komodo Dragon
• Capuchin Monkey
• Cave Centipede
• Warped Toad
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Alex’s Mobs Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (add 20+ new mobs to Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.