Ambience Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Ambience Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is created to enhance the ambient sound system of vanilla Minecraft. If you are a veteran Minecraft player then its ambient sound is nothing new, but for new players, the ambient system is tasked with playing a certain background music based on the time of the day in the game. But playing sound on a certain time is way too mainstream, how about playing specific sounds at specific locations?
Ambient mod can do just that! Based on the environments that surrounding the players, this mod would play background music that fits the location. If you are in a cave, you can hear an eerie song, or it could be a wild rhythm if you are in a dense forest. Or in the Nether, you may find a scary music playing at the background.
This ambient system is inspired by the music of the game RuneScape. Whatever you do, from resource mining to farming, a fitting music will be playing. Ambience initially named Rune Tune and only features songs from RuneScape, but now you can install some add-ons for this mod to include songs from other games like Pokemon or Zelda.
- Ambience requires Forge Mod Loader, one add-on for the mod and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
- Download add-ons at here.
How to Install Ambience Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Ambience.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ambience Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Ambience Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.