Animalium Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Animalium Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into your Minecraft world many new types of creatures as well as food and equipment made from the animal.
The mod adds four new ferocious mobs. In Animalium, players will experience being chased by dogs and man-eating fish, faking death with bears, or being munched to death by rats! In details, the 4 new mobs are:
Living in dry areas of the Overworld, wild dogs attack players in packs. Once killed, they will drop Wild Dog Pelts and Bones.
A type of giant mobs living in Overworld. They are very dangerous as they view players as prey. When killed, Brown Bears drop Bear Meat (and sometimes Bear Claws).
Rats are small mobs that attack players in packs at night or in areas with weak lightning. Their attack deals little damages and can be very annoying. Rat’s attack has a small chance of stealing the item on your hand. Rats drop rat meat upon death.
This breed of meat-eating fish lives underwater and will attack if players cross into their territories. Very deadly with their leap attacks. Drop Raw Fish upon death.
Using the drops from those mobs, you can craft special items and food.
You can download the latest version of the Animalium Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Animalium Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Animalium.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Animalium Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)