Animania Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Animania Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft improves the ability to interact with the harmless animals in-game as well as adds new critters into the game.
With its theme revolves around animals, Animania mod has these following features:
- Improvements: models, textures, mobs movements, the realism of animals growth process, players interactions and new critters.
- New behaviors added: livestock now need to be fed with enough food to stay happy, some animals even need playgrounds (e.g., pigs need their mud swarm). If left hungry, animals will become slower and will not to reproduce. Additionally, cattle can attack whatever they consider an enemy.
- New animals: Ferrets, Hamsters, Peacocks…
- Animals can give higher quality products if they are well fed and happy. Therefore players should take care livestock better in this mod.
Forge Installer, Animania.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!