Animation API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is to support a lot of mods, which can load when booting the game. This is a necessary mod for the game.
A supporting mod for modders, the capability of easily creating motion for mob in its mod. AnimationAPI Mod supports the following mods:
Mutant Creatures Mod
Animated Player Mod
Magical Talismans Mod
Better Horses Mod
Ars Magica 2
Some images of the mod:
The mob in pictures may move in a free direction and it can likely throw stones to a big group professionally
If you are a modder and you want to learn about animation for your mod or simply you want to play a few mods requiring AnimationAPI, you can download and install at the link below.
How to Install Animation API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Animation-API.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Animation API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Animation API Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.