Antique Atlas Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Antique Atlas Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Mod is a minimap support mod but similar to Minecraft Vanilla’s item map; it adds item Antique Atlas. It’s like a fancy antique-looking map, which saves all visited locations so you can browse them. Maps are generated around the player based on chunk-average biome.
Minimap mods have always been an important part of Minecraft mod collection. Why? It is simply because Minecraft’s minimap system is not well supported, even somewhat useless. Minecraft’s Map is not really useful at all, after all, it is just a picture with limited sizes; you will need another plan if you want to expand your “territory.”
To amend the drawbacks mentioned above, Antique Atlas adds into the game a map item that looks like a book with an endless boundary, allow you to track your map freely. You can follow the map by drag and drop with the mouse, using the +/- buttons to zoom. Mod also supports the ability to export image files in PNG format, which is a pretty fun feature that you should try out.
How to Install Antique Atlas Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Antique Atlas.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Antique Atlas Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12 (Not updated yet)
Antique Atlas Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.