Apple Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Apple is quite common in Minecraft. To collect apples, you just need to get to a tree and…bang the leaves until enough apples fallen into the ground! This method is quite labor-intensive, destructive and not always works, so the creator of Apple Trees mod had come up with an ACTUAL apple tree that has its fruits visible for pick up. All you need is to have a sapling craft and an apple to get apple tree sapling.
After planting the apple tree sapling like a regular plant, you can monitor your “apples” growing day by day until they are ripping to collect! The maturity process is simulated with great details in form of eight stages. A ripen apple has red color just like a usual one.
How to Install Apple Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Apple-Trees.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Apple Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Apple Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.