AppleCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft. Also adds some useful information about food/hunger to the HUD.
Mods that use AppleCore:
- Hunger Overhaul – Extensive tweaks to hunger and related mechanics
- The Spice of Life – Encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns
- Hunger In Peace – Normal hunger and health regen in peaceful
Tooltip: Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay: When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay: Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
How to install AppleCore 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
AppleCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2