AppleSkin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is created by squeek502. AppleSkin adds new information to the HUD of the game, including showing the health value of food, time remaining for hunger …
Inheriting the ability to change and update information for HUD from Apple Core mod, Apple Skin is made for player’s client machines, but servers also need the mod so they can send correct data to clients in servers.
Main functions of the mod:
- Display the “full” status (before hunger bar depletes)
- Display health restoration value of foods in Tooltip.
- Display health restoration and prediction value of food on player’s hands.
You can download the latest version of Apple Skin in the link below. Happy gaming!
How to Install AppleSkin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, AppleCore, and AppleSkin.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for AppleSkin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
AppleSkin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.