Sky Resource Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft special tools that can assist the survival effort in Sky Block maps. Resources in the Sky Block maps will be increased significantly when Sky Resource is installed. The mod also can work together with Void Island Control – a mod that enables players to play Sky Block whenever they want!
For those that are new to the game, Sky Clock is a challenging map that put the player’s ability to survive to the test on an island floating in the middle of the sky. The resources are very limited and one wrong move can prove fatal, forcing the player to return to square one. The Sky Block map is the favorite game mode among Minecraft Hardcore players.
With Sky Resource, you won’t have to worry about lacking necessary resources, for the tools of this mod allow you to create any type of blocks for your need. From item that helps to extract water from plants or block that can create lava without needing any material or even a fridge that use air to freeze stuff…everything is possible in Sky Resource!
Sky Resource requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Sky Resource Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Sky-Resource.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sky Resource Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2