Armor Stand Configurator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows playé to customize the armor stand in Minecraft so that they can have more “postures”!
Armor shelves are both decorative and useful to put your armor on it so you can get it faster instead of opening the chest. However, Minecraft’s armor rig is pretty boring and monotonous, so the creator of the Armor Stand Configurator mod has developed his idea of turning these stands into “mannequins” with moveable hands and legs.
The mod comes with a customizable armor stand interface with many settings like stealth, zero gravity, no pedestal, no hands, and even the positions of the limbs.
Equipping sword for the stand to make it look more like a human (can be used to scare the enemy).
There are also mini stands whose sizes are half of the normal ones.
You can download the latest version of the Armor Stand Configurator Mod from the link below and follow the instructions to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Armor Stand Configurator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Simple Quarry.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Armor Stand Configurator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Armor Stand Configurator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.