Firstly, this mod uses LiteLoader to run. Therefore, we need to know about LiteLoader now:
“LiteLoader as its name, a very light loader, using to run many mods relating to client game and not influencing to the mechanics of the game. Designed to run parallel with Minecraft Forge, Forge Mod Loader. The mods of LiteLoader never conflict with the mods of Forge.
- Support the mods with .litemod.
- Lightweight, waste a few resources.
One key feature of Armors HUD Revived Mod is to display the durability as well as the types of armors and information whether we can make magic (purple light). With the same feature as Urushibara’s Armors HUD Mod, Armors HUD Revived Mod uses liteloader to be stable and save the resources. Installing this mod is quite different than installing the mod using Forge, so you should read carefully the instructions in the below.
How to Install Armors HUD Revived Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with LiteLoader
- Install LiteLoader first.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods/ (version)
- Put Armors-HUD-Revived.litemod file into mods version folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Armors HUD Revived Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Beta version)
Armors HUD Revived Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.