Armory – Weaponry mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 is an expansion pack of Armory – Armoring The World mod with the ability to use materials from Tinkers Construct mod to create armor.
Before going to review the new expansion, let’s take a look at the original mod.
“Armory – Armoring The World Mod provides you with a lot of new armors recipes to create the armor of your dream.
Even though the idea is not new: adding new armors into the game, but the way the player get to acess these new armors are unique. You will need block tools to be able to step by step create a complete armor.
As an expansion mod, Armory- Weaponry is integrated with materials of the Tinkers Construct mod – a famous mod featuring unique materials and an interesting gameplay.
Items made from the mod:
How to Install Armory – Weaponry Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Armory–Weaponry-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Armory – Weaponry into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Armory – Weaponry Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.1
Armory – Weaponry Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.