Arrow Camera Mod for Minecraft 1.11.1/1.10.2
The Arrow Camera Mod for Minecraft 1.11.1 permits you to follow your arrows as quickly as they go away the bow. By holding down the C key earlier than and in the course of the draw of your bow and thru its launch, the digital camera will comply with the arrow all the way in which to its destination till you let go of “C” key. It’s a neat method to see your goal as your arrow finds it. Clearly, it’s a lot better for long distance shots, however, it would work at any distance. You can too use it to see what’s on the different aspect of a mountain or wall. It’s a good way to get away for what’s lurking out of sight without alerting any pointless consideration.
Essentially, Arrow Digicam Mod 1.11/1.10.2 is a quite simple Minecraft mod that provides a cinematic impact to shooting arrows. By holding shift, you possibly can observe the precise location of your shot. This may be very helpful for making accurate shots and likewise for scouting out new areas.
- Added return to a player animation.
- Stopped arrows were randomly disappearing.
- Started implementing a config.
- Various bugfixes.
Arrow Camera Mod 1.11.1 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.