Astral Sorcery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
“Magic from another dimension” – a new concept that worth trying if you are bored of all of the default contents of Minecraft. Astral Sorcery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is all about the magic of Cosmo, where you can manipulate the surrounding worlds using extraordinary and powerful ancient sorceries!
The sky in Minecraft is all for show. The only thing it can give you is the day-night cycle. Despite how large it is, there is nothing you can get from the sky. But with Astral Sorcery, players can now receive the cosmic powers of the universe for their own gains.
To begin with Astral Sorcery, all you need to do is to create a Journal – an instruction manual for Astral Sorcery. This item contains everything you need to know about the mod, so you don’t need to google for instruction anymore (as long as you pay attention and read carefully).
This mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Astral Sorcery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Astral-Sorcery.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Astral Sorcery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Astral Sorcery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.