Audio Death Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Audio Death Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by Portablejim emits a selected sound when the player “dies”.
It is noted that in action, horror movie or historical drama when an important guy is killed, a sad or frightful song will be played for the film to reach the climax. Relying on this idea, Audio Death Mod author programs that when a player died in the game, a sound with form .ogg will be emitted. (deathsound.ogg, can be found in folder: /mods-resourcepacks/audiodeath/sounds/). You need to convert a mp3 or wav or any form to .ogg (can use format factory) and put it into the link /mods-resourcepacks/audiodeath/sounds/.
You can download the latest version of the mod in the link below and follow the instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Audio Death Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Additional Resources Mod, and Audio-Death.
- Install Additional Resources Mod first, see the instruction here.
- Place the audio file (preferrably as ogg) called “deathsound.ogg” in: “/mods-resourcepacks/audiodeath/sounds/” folder that created by installing Additional Resource Mod.
- Start the game.
- If the game is already running.
- Go into resource packs and then back out again (this reloads textures). Have fun!
Download links for Audio Death Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 (Work for all versions)
Audio Death Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.