Augmented Interactions Mod 1.11.2 improves the player’s connection to the world by animating item interactions.
- Sheep dyeing and shearing
- Flint and steel striking
- Fire charge throwing
- Cleaning dyed leather armor in cauldrons
- Filling and draining buckets
- Filling and draining cauldrons with buckets and bottles
- Placing a spawn egg
Fill and Drain Cauldron
Fire Charge Throw
Clean Dyed Leather Armor
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Augmented Interactions Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Augmented Interactions Mod 1.11.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.