Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft of the author MattDahEpic is a supportive utility for the players installing many mods that contain similar ores.
For example, you want to create one modpack with the content focusing on mainly mining the ores and combining the ingredients. If you are not lucky, you will get one problem. There are hundreds of similar ores but staying in different mods. Therefore, it leads to the result of your inventory up to four types of copper ore (and certainly, they cannot generally use in one crafting recipe).
To stop this situation, the author MattDahEpic has written Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod with its main feature is to convert similar ores but different modpacks into the only one ore. You need to hold it in your hand and then converting all of other ores into it (called as Ore A) and after that, type /odc. From now, every time you find a similar ore, it will become the primary ore you found (Ore A).
You can download the latest version of Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod at the link below and install as instruction. Have fun!
Requirement: Forge, MattDahEpic Core (MDECore).
How to Install Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MattDahEpic Core, and Auto-Ore-Dictionary-Converter.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.