Auto Refresh Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 written by ChaosTheDude is a small add-in in server selection of Minecraft and provide some tools relating to automatic entry to server.
One of the inconvenience when playing on a multiplayer server with a maximum quantity of player is you always have to rival for your slot. When you have your slot, but a disconnect error happens, you have to wait again to take your slot. It is very inconvenient and uncomfortable. To decrease that problem, the Auto Refresh Mod is written with the primary function as following:
- Automatic refresh server.
- Make a sound when your server online or when it is an available slot.
- Automatic entry to the server.
- The time between two refreshes can be adjusted in file config.
You can download the latest Auto Refresh Mod version in the link below and follow the instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Auto Refresh Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Auto Refresh.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Auto Refresh Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Auto Refresh Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (Server compatible) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.