AutoFish mod is a Minecraft mod that provides the option to automatically reel in and re-cast the fishing rod when a nibble is detected. Additional options include MultiRod, which automatically switches to the next available fishing rod in the hotbar when the current rod breaks; and Break Protection, which will stop using a rod before it breaks. This mod may be banned on some multiplayer servers.
By default, AutoFish is enabled, but MultiRod and Break Protection are disabled. To change these options, Click the [Mods] button from the opening Minecraft screen, locate the AutoFish Forge Mod in the mods list, and click the [Configure] button.
The AutoFish Forge Mod options can also be reached in-game using the configured hotkey. Note that the hotkey will only function if the item currently in use by the player is a fishing rod. By default, the hotkey is the letter o, but this binding can be changed or disabled in the standard Minecraft Controls screen.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2