Automatic Crafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft creates a table automatically under both setups of player and available material with redstone activated technology.
Unlike other crafting tables, the Automatic Crafting Table can automatically craft an item that the player already set up before. Its structure includes 19 slots. 9 slots are for crafting recipe, the next 9 ones are for material, and the others is for the finished good.
The mod supports many items such as redstone, hopper, dropper. This block can automatically set item into inventory case, and this will work after the redstone stick down. This process seems to be strongly convenient and somehow relates to the manufacturing factory. When the item in inventory case is out of stock, this machine continues to use the items at the bottom. The machine just works when there is enough room in the product case.
You can download the latest version of the Automatic Crafting Table Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Automatic Crafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Automatic-Crafting-Table.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Automatic Crafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)