AutoRegLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a simple library for Vazkii’s mods. It automates annoying parts of modding, like registering items, blocks, or models. It also features a packet system and a bunch of random shared utils.
Mods that use this:
How to install AutoRegLib 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
AutoRegLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2