Autowalk Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a compact mod and offers only one extremely useful and convenient feature that allows characters to automatically walk.
With an open-world survival game featuring an immensely vast map like Minecraft, moving from one location to another is a real pain. Many players say that moving by horse or wheelbarrow saves time and effort, but the problem here is not speed, but that you have to … hold down the W button during the process. Holding down the W button is more of a nuisance as it forces you to constantly use a finger and makes it very difficult to maneuver. To help holding down W easier, the Auto Walk mod was made to “hold” the W for the player, allowing the character to automatically move forward.
How to Install Autowalk Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Autowalk.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Autowalk Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
Autowalk Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.