Avaritia Additions Mod 1.10.2 adds in most of the items and blocks that arnt available in the 1.10.2 version. These are items (and some decoration blocks) that are used for very high end/end game utilities. These are used for any Avaritia crafting table to substitute for like almost to impossible to get items. It makes it so its not game breaking, for anything op. You can use them and change their recipes to be incredibly hard to give players a challenge and make it funner than a regular kitchen sink pack. This mod also adds back the Compressor and collectors! So you can make singularities with it.
There is no JEI support currently for the Compressor. To get a singularity just place the block type of the singularity into a compressor and it will indicate how much is needed to make one. Ex: for a Copper singularity place in a copper block, iron – iron block, gold – gold block. The blocks cannot be chisel blocks.
Want to add some recipes to the compressor? use this:
mods.avaritiaadditions.Compressor.add(output, amount, input);
output is what will be made, amount is how much input is needed for 1 output, input is what goes in.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Avaritia Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Avaritia Additions Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2