Baby Animals Model Swapper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds a “baby” pet version in game. It also adds Squickens, a mixed-blood animal between chicken and octopus.
This mod transfers model of little pets to other cuter versions and allows the players to interact more:
- Tame: Feed little pets with Wheat.
- Follow: Feed the little pets with Seed, if the player does not want them to follow, he or she hold nothing on hand and right-click on them.
- The little pets do not follow their parents.
- The little pets can become the adult ones after eating birthday cake. (Before that, they must be the tamed animal.)
- Redstone Dust can be used to heal fully for pets.
- The tamed chicken lays an egg after 5 to 10 minutes.
- With the adult cow, pig or sheep, they will be pregnant after eating one more birthday cake and give birth after 9, 5 or 4 days respectively in Minecraft. This process does not work when the pets sleep. And they also can give birth to twins with a ratio of 1:32.
- It is a mixed-blood animal between chicken and octopus. It has an odd appearance and gives birth to Ink Sac instead of egg. Besides, it cannot appear itself in nature; however, it can reproduce after eating Raw Fish.
How to Install Baby Animals Model Swapper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Baby-Animals-Model-Swapper-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Baby Animals Model Swapper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both version)
Baby Animals Model Swapper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.