Back Tools Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Wear Weapons and Tools)
Back Tools Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a new aesthetic feature onto players. Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had. Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player. Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though. With epic weapons you will look like a BEAST.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Back Tools Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.6
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2