Bad Beacon Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Bad Beacon.
Imagine one day you want to build yourself a Beacon but you cannot get enough materials because they are too expensive. You will need a lot of Diamond or Iron or Gold or Emerald … Not to mention, there is also a Nether Star from killing Wither too!
If you still want to give yourself a Beacon, then the Bad Beacon can help you. Instead of expensive materials like Diamond, Emerald, you can use Coal, Quartz, Redstone or Lapis for example? No Nether Star? Don’t worry, all you need is a Heart of The Sea and a few Nether Wart blocks! So you’ve got yourself a (Bad) Beacon!
The light from this Beacon is black and … this is not a good sign. So, what effects does this Beacon have? Instead of good effects like Strength, Speed, etc., Bad Beacon will give players near bad effects like Slowness, Weakness, Unlucky, Blind, Mining Fatigue and Poison! This Beacon is bad, but I think it can be very useful in protecting your home!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Bad Beacon Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Bad-Beacon-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Bad Beacon Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Bad Beacon Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Beacon with Negative Effects) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.