Barkifier Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will help the players to create special wooden blocks in the roots which only appear outside nature (we cannot craft) by one unique tool named Barkifier.
If you like discovering the nature in Minecraft, probably you have met some special wooden blocks with six sides are bark. These wooden blocks only appear in nature of huge trees or individual trees with roots role. Therefore, we cannot use them for building the areas. If you need these wooden blocks, we can find a solution; it is Barkifier Mod.
Created from “natural” ingredients which are easy to find, you can make one tool named Barkifier and use it to turn the wooden blocks into a six-side wood. This equipment has the durability of 150 usage times (using by right click on the wooden block). This mod works with the wood from other mods.
You can download the latest version of now at the link below and install as instruction. Remember to check the mod whether it requires any core mod to run! Have fun!
How to Install Barkifier Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Barkifier.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Barkifier Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Barkifier Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.