Baubles HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Before reviewing Baubles HUD, let’s take a look at its brother – Baubles mod. The default inventory window of Minecraft is already completed with all the slots for armor, helmet, thigh armor, boots and even shield in the later version. But it would be better if the inventory window can be improved right? The modding community has decided to make a mod to add more slots for the ring, belt, necklace… and it is called Baubles mod.
Baubles HUD mod provides a HUD that displays all items in your Baubles slots (similar to HUD of armors and tools). You can use Numpad 9 to change the position of HUD. Take a look at the screenshot below to know more about the positions:
You can download the latest version of the Baubles Hud Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Baubles HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Baubles Mod, Baubles-HUD.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Baubles HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Baubles HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.